Friday, January 1, 2010

Top Songs and Movies of 2009

As a salute to the passing year, I have decided to compile a list of what were, in my opinion, the top songs and movies of 2009.

Of course, these are in no particular order.

Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Halo - Beyonce
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
LoveGame - Lady Gaga
Right Round - Flo Rida
Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
Addicted - Saving Abel
Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
Blame It - Jamie Foxx
Down - Jay Sean
Whatever You Like - T.I.
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
Don't Trust Me - 3Oh!3
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolph
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Circus - Britney Spears
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
Obsessed - Mariah Carey
Radar - Britney Spears
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
21 Guns - Green Day
Goodbye - Kristina Debarge
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Evacuate The Dancefloor - Cascada

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Proposal
New Moon
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Monsters Vs. Aliens
Avatar
2012
The Blind Side
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Up
The Hangover
Bride Wars
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Taken
Push
My Bloody Valentine
Obsessed
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Star Trek
Angels & Demons
My Sister's Keeper
Inglourious Basterds
Orphan
The Ugly Truth
G-Force
Sherlock Holmes
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Nine

I thought I'd round off the list with the worst movie of 2009: The Invention of Lying.

Of course, seeing how I can't see all movies that are released or listen to all songs that are released, I'm sure there are some real gems that have been omitted from this list. Care to add on? Just leave a comment.

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment